- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the studio. You can email us at email@example.com to inquire about date availability.
- For parties that involve painting or a craft, the number of people attending the party must be provided at least 1 week before the date of the party to ensure we have the proper supplies and are properly staffed to meet your party needs.
- Paint parties on an 8 x 10 canvas are $250 for a 2 hour studio rental that includes 10 children. There is a $12 fee for each additional child.
- For all other party requests, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing information.
- We do not provide food or decorations, but please feel free to bring your own.
- You can arrive up to an hour before your scheduled party time to set up.
- We are happy to offer a full refund or studio credit for students who withdrawal from a class at least 4 weeks prior to the start date.
- For cancellations without 4 weeks notice, students can receive store credit. Please keep in mind that we purchase supplies and staff our store based on the number of students enrolled in our classes.
- Studio credits or refunds are not offered for no shows.
- Students should always dress for the possibility of an art mess. Easel Town is not responsible for damaged clothing. Old comfortable play clothes and shoes are always recommended.
- Easel Town will follow Shelby County Schools for inclement weather closings and will make up any classes missed due to cancelation.
- In order to keep everyone healthy, please keep your child home if they are sick and follow the same guidelines you would for school. Children should be fever free for 24 hours before returning to class.
- Policies are subject to change without notice.