- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the studio. You can email us at email@example.com to inquire about date availability.
- For parties that involve painting or a craft, the number of people attending the party must be provided at least 1 week before the date of the party to ensure we have the proper supplies and are properly staffed to meet your party needs.
- Visit our Parties page for pricing information.
- Play clothes and shoes are always recommended. Easel Town is not responsible for stained/damaged clothing.
- We do not provide food or decorations, but please feel free to bring your own.
- You can arrive up to 30 minutes before your scheduled party time to set up.
- We have a refrigerator and freezer that guests may use.
- We are happy to offer a refund minus a $50 nonrefundable deposit for people needing to cancel a class at least 14 days prior to the start date of the class.
- Cancelations without 14 days notice are nonrefundable.
- Studio credits or refunds are not offered for no shows.
- Students should always dress for the possibility of an art mess. Easel Town is not responsible for damaged clothing. Old comfortable play clothes and shoes are always recommended.
- Easel Town will follow Shelby County Schools for inclement weather closings and will do their best to make up any classes missed due to inclement weather cancelations.
- In order to keep everyone healthy, please keep your child home if they are sick and follow the same guidelines you would for school. Children should be fever free for 24 hours before returning to class.
- Please do not send in snacks that contain any type of nut. We do our best to keep our studio Nut Free.
- Policies are subject to change without notice.